Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Your love...



Am I acting to much?
Am I being insensitive?

Have I lost interest in you?
Have I ever asked you too much?


Is it me that who can't understand you?
Is it me that who start to push you aside?

Do I really want to do it with you?
Do I really think that you are the one?

Should I always be the one who sacrifice?
Should I be more patient and think that everything will be ok?

or

Should I just swallow all these questions and forget about how should I answer them?
What I know that you love me and wouldn't do anything that makes me feel unhappy, down or betrayed. Once you said,

"You are my pearl, my treasure...
What I want to give to you is not sadness but pleasure
If I make you sad please forgive me, I'm thankful for the love you give me...
Your smile and happy voice are what get me going,
Inside my heart there's a deep longing... to see you, to feel you, to touch you
If I can't make it clear enough it's my fault
A little smile I just thought is what I want to send to you
To make you day brighter, to make your worries lighter...
Love you and miss you in every way..."

Your love is sweet, yet painful...
Your love is addictive, yet agonizing...

Am I just stupid to let myself be blinded by love?
But people say Love Is Blind...oh confusing!

No comments: