Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Narcist Bandit's Lovely Bear


Narcist Bandit came to visit Jakarta since Feb, 6. I spent almost every night with him, chatting, having dinner, shopping, etc. Tonight is his last day before he flies back to Bali tomorrow evening. We met in usual place, PIM 2. We had dinner, great chat and we ended it with a big glass of Irish coffee and a slice of Goldmine cheesecake...we ate from the same glass and plate. Lovely...

Then, we exchanged gift to celebrate valentine's day. He gave me this cute lovely bear with little card written: " Thanks for being my bestfriend! May love always showering on you!"... oooowwwwhhhhh, so sweet!!

I would like to thank him for all his attention and being so wonderful in the moment like this. The moment where any couple would spend it together. My cutie pie Evren is far away and what Narcist Bandit did, eased my worries and loneliness, but still can't ease my longing to Evren...




Happy valentine NB! I love you...

No comments: