Monday, February 26, 2007

Sweet little thing on Monday morning


Monday is always been a hard day for me. Like it or not, no matter how great my weekend was or even suck, Monday would never give me much difference.

I was in Jogja for two days, took care of my client's event. They launched a credit card for young professional in Jogja, well actually they launched its merchants. The card itself has been launched in 2003. However, I've spent my Friday and Saturday there, in supposed-to-be-a-wonderful-place Jogja...damn I missed everything! I took off from Jakarta on Friday at 6.40 pm and arrived back on Saturday at 7.30 pm, short, tiring, and lonely trip.

This morning, after huge debate with myself, whether I should come or not to the office, and apparently my good side won, I went to the office with less energy, tired and still sleepy. Now, I arrive at my desk, I find this cute-pinkish-super-mini-bag on my table... it's written "a small pouch of SOMETHING SWEET".

I: "what the hell is that?"
I: "maybe it's from Evren?"
I: "neah, he wouldn't send thing like this to me!" (no offense yah babe!)
I: "let me just open it and find who was sending it..."

I open it and find a pair of gorgeous earing inside and a little card. On the card, it's written "Good Job" on the outside, inside I see several lines of appreciation on my "Good Job" and effort in handling the Jogja's event... oooowwwwhhhh so sweet!!!

It's Shilla who sent me this sweet little thing on Monday morning and she make my Monday!! Thanks Shill...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you'd want to have a fantastic credit card that offers sweet deals. Check out www.financeglobe.com for true credit card reviews.