Thursday, January 18, 2007

Welcome aboard Narcist Bandit!


Gruβ NB!

I'm so glad that NB finally join Shisy Kozzy. Herzlich willkommen NB!!

To give you a glance story on how we finally ended up as a good friend, it all started in the high school. We went to Labschool back in 1994 and we were in the same class for two years. In the last year of glorious moment of the high school, we were apart, I took science class and NB took social class. We had a gang that contain of three boys; NB, Irzal & Hengki and five girls; Me, Aris, Prima, Riri, Ika & Theo (Gee, I hope I didn't miss anyone). Back then, we used to spend time together, hang out in malls (Kelapa Gading and Plaza Indonesia were our skipping-from-school favorite destinations), escaped class, participated on Prambors event (the on-the-road competition), and “curhat” on our crush. It’s pity that the relationship between us doesn’t last, even though some of us still catch up for coffee after work.

Since high school, I realized that NB has a different sex orientation than other boys in the gang. He interested in cute male junior around and sometimes asked Aris or me about them. I never really realized it, because he was in relationship with this girl (I only saw her picture once – never convinced about it :P), until we were in university the image of NB got clearer. He officially revealed the fact to Aris and me only (probably?) and we are happy for him. I’m glad that he is what he is, otherwise we couldn’t be a good friend like this… Love you NB!

NB has such unique character… he’s so unpredictable, sometimes I can read what will he do, sometimes I completely surprised by his act. Once he said he wanted to date a girl and to have a serious relationship, probably to marry her. In different occasion, he introduced me to a cute guy and said, “He’s my new boyfriend”… Olala! We have many things in common, we like to comment on how people dress up, love good food and cute guys… definitely!!! We've shared laughs and tears for years; broken heart, asshole boyfriends and happy moments.

I adore him as a great person. He’s likeable too and you’ll see from his writings…Careful you might go crazy on him! So, NB looking forward for your catchy writings and photos of Bali yah!

No comments: