Tuesday, January 16, 2007

25 extraordinary months

For 2 years and 1 month I've experienced such an extraordinary life... The reason is because of this guy that makes my life completely different, became happier, even though sometimes he made me cry, but that what makes our story meaningful.

Today is our anniversary, aside from call & sms I send him in the morning, this time I want to wish to our relationship thru this blog. I'm so lucky to have met him, even though he was the first who felt something about me, in the other hand, I was too concentrated with my leave to Italy and could only notice his attention after 7 months when I got back to Jakarta. It's a wonderful feeling, maybe the same like any other in love couple, but with him I feel something that I never felt before with any other guys. Am I exaggerating? I don't think so, I'm quite rational! Many times he made me upset, many times he made me cry, many times we argued on things that we don't think the same, but I don’t think I could ever count how many times he made me happy, smile, laugh and cry in happiness.

This is the most comfortable relationship I ever have that 2 years gone so fast, but all the memories of ours are clear like the series of the movies screening in my head. What I need is to look for the chapter and play it back, it's too many, yet I won't be bored of it.

Baby, thanks for being a lovely part of my suck life, you make it more reasonable and worthy to live.

You're always in my thoughts
You're always in my dreams
You're always in my fantasies
You're always in my heart
You're always in my soul

I can't get enough of you

Seni Seviyorum Evren Askim!

No comments: