Thursday, January 18, 2007

Hi from Evren!


Hi everybody!

When you take a brief look at Indri's life, you see she's surrounded by friends and by laughter. That's because she's a person full of life and loves fun and joy! When she comes acrooss with problems in her life like we all do, she approaches these with patience, perseverance and optimism. She loves to makes jokes and tease you, all the more to share some joy. That's one of the many things that I love about this girl, the positive energy that she has! I guess all who know her would agree with me :)

Honestly, it took a while for her to notice me around (hey, I'm not a boring guy, really!! :p ). She is so active and her life is so full, I can't really blame her for that :D . But fortune was smiling on me that she did finally notice me, and so we first became friends, then more. She gave me everything she could, made my life so much more colourful. She made me happy, gave me her smile and lent me her support. It's more than I could have asked for! I'm so happy to have met her and to be close to her.

Anyway, for now I thank Indri for being her beautiful self and for giving a place for me in her heart (and her blog too! :D ).

1 comment:

Indri P. Rosid said...

OOOWWWWHHHHH....
Thanks baby! You make my day :D