Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Evren, Shisy Kozzy's influencer

Even though Shisy Kozzy is a personal blog, but I've thought earlier that it would be nice if I could invite one or two contributors to help me in developing this blog. Well, I call them "Influencer", because these people influence me in many ways; with their insights, rich point of views about anything they think and do. Shisy Kozzy's influencers are welcome to write anything they like to share. I encourage them to be as open as I tried to be.


Anyway, I'm proud to introduce and welcome Evren as my first contributor joined this blog. Thanks for your interest and in the future, for your time to share any writing in this blog. Evren has already a special place in my heart and hopefully he could also satisfy me with his insertion :P He has so many things in his mind, just doesn't have chance to write it down in any medium (or too busy, lazy maybe :D) Ok, Evren hope you'd like your new title as my influencer and waiting for your influencing writings.

My other potential contributor, "NB" (if he approves my request), is a great influencer in being so open to public and not afraid to share anything, he's just like me a very straight forward person. The main difference is he loves to write and me in the other hand, just now trying to write. Looking forward to your coming "NB" !

No comments: