Friday, December 22, 2006

Shisy Kozzy = Me

For almost a year I've been passive in blogging, today I decided to start again. Well, I hope this time I could manage my time, mood and effort to continually write here. Earlier, I've closed down my old blog in Friendster and create a new one in Blogspot. Thanks God that today I don't have much to do that for almost three hours I manage to publish my new blog, named SHISY KOZZY…

You must be wondering, what kind of name is Shisy Kozzy...mmmmhhh...let me just flash back my memory. I found this name coincidently around 6 years ago after seeing a documentary movie. The word “Shisy” I took from the name of a princess, Princess Elisabeth von Witelsbach of Austria (known as Princess Sissy). The name “Kozzy”, instead, just crossed my mind instantly and it sounds just nice when I put these words together. I also use this name on my yahoo account and what funny is when I’m on YM, people always call me Shisy…kinda cute!

Shisy Kozzy will be my medium to share my thought, idea, feeling and maybe secret…well…well… I think Narcist Bandit knew already all my secrets, so for him they are not secret anymore. So, Narcist Bandit, it’s an honor for me to invite you to be a big part of my blog. You can contribute anything here!!!

Shisy Kozzy will also contain my conversation to God as honest as it should be. I’m not a religious person, but I found Him as a sanctuary to all my doubts, problems, and questions that hard to answer.

Shisy Kozzy is me who’s trying to open myself to the world…

No comments: