Friday, December 29, 2006

Congratulation Meiji & Kholis!!


Last Saturday on November 23, 2006 in At-Tin mosque, a lovely & in love couple united in a holy knot of marriage, Meiji & Kholis, my beloved friends from University. Meiji is one of my adventurous partners during my stay in Italy.

I met Meiji at the university where she took France that was next door to German department, my major. Meiji and Kholis met on the one occasion of JakArt, back in 2002. It was me who met Kholis at first, and then I felt that he would be a great partner for Meiji… I have the talent as a matchmaker!

So, on that Saturday after 3 or 4 years of long distance relationship (Meiji was in Jakarta and Kholis was in Singapore), they finally engaged in a most sacred & highest achievement of a relationship.

Congratulation once again for both of you!!!

No comments: