Wednesday, May 09, 2007


  • You : How r u, babe? How's ur day?
  • Me : I'm good, just arrived home. My day was really busy, but I survived anyway :P
  • You : Listen, I want to tell you about something. They have announced my next assignment.
  • Me : Ok, wait! (try to control my breath...my heart's pounding so hard). So, where they will assign you?
  • You : You just went there recently!
  • Me : Where? Europe? (I wish... :P)
  • You : Bangkok!!
  • Me : What? (shock, unhappy, yet relieved). Well, Bangkok's nice, ...
  • You : I'm going to be assigned there for a year only, ...
  • Me : What? how come? why? (confused)
  • You : Yeah, because they'll then post me to Japan, for three years!
  • Me : What???!!! (so happy) That's even better!!! :))))
  • You : You know what? Bangkok's only 2 hours away from Jakarta, we can meet more often!
  • Me : Hey, I like it!!!

No comments: